- Envision Arabia Summit
- EAS 2012
- EAS 2011
- Support ADI
1. Integration of women into the workforce: Focuses on the inclusion of women into the labor market and how to tap into their potential.
2. Privatization: A discussion on how to improve the private sector in the region and what role it could play in dealing with unemployment and inefficiency. Also, how to establish a private - public partnership. (increase of private sector control)
3. Economic Sustainability: A critical issue within economic development. Focuses on low unemployment rates, responsible long term investments, reduction of wealth disparity and the empowerment of the middle class. (focus on youth pyramid-unemployment)
4. Interaction with the Global and Regional Economy: Issues like free trade, regional economic integration and how we interact with the IMF and World Bank, with economic blocs such as the BRICs and ideas like the Euro-Mediterranean union. (if broad, can be discussed with moderator about specific issues/topics)
5. Microfinance: ways to facilitate loans and accumulation of credits by the less financially fortunate people (sometimes I think I am too politically correct). As part of improving the economy by having small projects.